We provide world class Free online professional courses that will make you relevant in the fast evolving and competitive world.
At the end of each course after fulfilling all the requirements you will be given a certificate.
This is way to go the training it self is tool to deal with disaster I think as Malawi we need more Disaster Risk Management Officers in our communities to save our fragile economy
It was nice lesson, clear and easy to understand l really appreciate sir, but l just want to know how will the exams be conducted more especially for some people that we work, becouse some of us we deployed in field where there is no network so my point is During exams will every body write the exams at his or her time or it will be same day ??? 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Powerful started and I appreciate you sir
ReplyDeleteInterested
ReplyDeleteInterested and I will join
ReplyDeleteInterested
ReplyDeleteInterested
ReplyDeleteThis training is much important to me and will like to do more if my possibility allow
ReplyDeleteThis is way to go
ReplyDeletethe training it self is tool to deal with disaster
I think as Malawi we need more Disaster Risk Management Officers in our communities to save our fragile economy
That's great sir and I appreciate for that
ReplyDeleteIt was nice lesson, clear and easy to understand l really appreciate sir, but l just want to know how will the exams be conducted more especially for some people that we work, becouse some of us we deployed in field where there is no network so my point is During exams will every body write the exams at his or her time or it will be same day ??? 🙏🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteI will join
ReplyDelete