Skip to main content

Logistics & Supply Chain Management Test 2

Comments

  1. Am trying to submit the eamination but sakutheka kupang submitted why

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help am failed to submit the exams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been trying to submit koma ikukana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikukana kupanga submit

    ReplyDelete
  5. The issue of kobo and ODK please try to equip us at these field coz we are living in modern world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Failing to submit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Failing to submit

    ReplyDelete
  8. please help i am failing to submit my exams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am failing to submit the exams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Try to much elaborate on the process of procurement which involves these documents invoice , delivery note and many more

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exam 1 link please , I lost all chats

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve submitted but it’s not showing the results

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you send my scores to my email ( exams #2) leolanganyiwa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are wonderful human being sir🫡

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm failing to submit exam 2 I don't know why

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am failing to submit exam2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment