Skip to main content

RBPM EXAM 2 {MODULE 6-11}

Comments

  1. Thanks for this opportunity of learning through online classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really much appreciated in this pg and I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see examination questions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teachings
    How can I see my results,? I've submitted yesterday noon.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kobo Toolbox still is my problem please help me sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lessons we have had with you,am one step ahead now,the proble am facing is am using smart foni I have been facing some difficulties much in practical work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lessons we have had with you,am facing problems in practical work due to my foni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate to join you guys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed it though in the verge of busy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you but is it able to increase duration of payment??🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed it sir but i got problem of my phone i didn't do any practical work

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished my exams right now but i didn't even check the results. Can you please help me with those results

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you shortlist the names of candidates who did well because other people want to know before the payments

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought we must write our exams on our pace, time is leading while i cancelled it

    ReplyDelete
  15. just want say thank you for giving us an opportunity to upgraded l never like online learning but now it give the ear openings will. pay for my all certificate,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exam 2 link is failing to sucess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment